Because many of the resources are shared between these settings, and for the purpose of reporting consolidated results, it is extremely advantageous to manage the various business lines using a single solution.
For that reason, Casamba has chosen to integrate the functionality required to support all these settings into a single application.
Users work with a common user interface regardless of setting with subtle variations appropriate to the particular facility. This minimizes training needs as clinicians move between settings. It also helps managers oversee business units which deliver therapy in various settings. The core application is the same mature, highly scalable platform that already powers Smart in thousands of locations nationwide.
- Alert notifications of key items like Assessments, RUGs, Documentation
- Tracking of PPS and OBRA assessments
- Automatic calculation of RUG score
- Therapy admission by discipline with history
- Multiple medical and treating ICDs per discipline
- Automated 700s/701s, Progress Notes, Daily Notes (info feeds to the next form)
- Problem oriented Daily Notes with spell check
- Resident appointment scheduling
- Therapist scheduling
- RUG Planning with automatic rollover of under-provided minutes
- Counter Signature with locking of treatment after signature
- Online aggregate billing and modifier edits
- Customizable Local Medical Review Board Policy by facility
- Automated centralized billing
- Time & Attendance module with payroll export
- Therapist Time captured with customizable detail
- On line payroll approval with including approval of requests for time off
- Extensive clinical and financial reports
- Comprehensive Denial Management with automated workflow